History 4910, The American Experience in World War II
Students enrolled in History 4910, The American Experience in World War II interpreted their major research topic in the form of digital history—the creation of an interpretive and analytical website. The virtual exhibits facilitate learning and further discussion/dialogue about their research topic.
Fall 2016 Projects:
- American Film and Propaganda in World War II
- American Poster Propaganda during World War II
- Bombs versus Boards: The Rise of Surf Culture in Southern California
- Female Native American Veterans of World War II
- Front Page Headlines Shaping Our Views on the WAR
- Japanese Incursions on the Mainland
- Luckiest men to ever live or heroes of the Second World War?
- Sexualization of World War II
- Soldiers in Guadacanal
- Trench Coats instead of Tanks, American Espionage in World War Two
- Victory Culture in the Post World War II Era
- What is the Nazi link with South America?
- What the Boys Listened To
- WWII Comics
- World War II: The Reconstruction of the Philippine-American Narrative